Ukraine-2015 National Development Strategy
We all have felt touch of the crisis. No matter who appeals to us most – the coalition or the opposition.
Ukraine keeps on losing its opportunities and wasting its potential year to year. 6.5% of the world science and 2% of the world GDP were concentrated in Ukraine in 1991. As of today only the 10th part has left. Ukraine’s fate is determined in elections. But the system of closed lists deepens the gap between the authorities longing for more and the people having nothing.
Organizational and intellectual capacities of the state authorities in Ukraine as well as results of their activities have never been so miserable before.
The society has long overgrown those in power.
- Realize modern space projects
- Occupy the 4th place among the most qualified programists in the world
- Belong to 50 the most educated nations of the world
- Make scientific inventions
- Act in Hollywood
- Play in the best football teams
At the same time Ukraine:
- Has the biggest inflation rate in Europe
- Has the biggest rate of economic development decline among CIS and European states
- Belongs to the group of countries with the highest corruption rate
- Is on the other side of the list by the government effectiveness index
We have to stop that.
We initiate the New Ukraine civic movement to pursue this very goal.
National Ukrainian interests are our top priority. We should quit sucking up to other countries with harm to our own goals, participate in alien integration projects. Ukraine has to pave it own way in the future!
The present state authorities are hopeless. It is time for the people to determine the future of Ukraine and new authorities to submit to tasks set by the people.
EACH ONE OF US CAN BE AN IMPETUS TO CHANGE THE COUNTRY. IT IS TIME TO ACT. JOIN US!